Saturday 31 May 2014

New In from: Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi-Colour Nº 02 and Chanel Perfection Lumière Velvet




When I saw that Chanel had release a new Les Beige Powder I knew I had to try it, I choose shade Nº02 so I could use it as a bronzer, I only wore it a couple times but so far so good. I really like it, it adds colour to my face and also a subtle glow, you could use the shades separately or like me swirl the brush in all of them, it just gives such a pretty effect.
I also picked up their newest foundation release, Perfection Lumière Velvet, I don´t own the original Perfection Lumière so I can´t give you a comparison, the packaging is similar to Vitalumière Aqua but in black. I wore a couple times, and I really liked it, I think is going to be great for Summer, when it gets really hot and my skin gets very oily, I think this is going to come in handy, since this foundation gives a more matte, velvet finish than I´m used to, during the Winter my skin is more combination than oily, so I always go for a more dewy foundation.
I have to say I read in someone´s blog that the foundation oxidized on them and I think I have to agree I bought mine in shade 20 Beige and at first I thought it was a touch too light, but after I finish the rest of my makeup it looked darker, it matched much better, I don´t think it was because of the bronzer since I don´t put it all over my face. So I think when I doubt with this foundation go lighter.

Have you tried any of these products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment